Search for answers or browse our knowledge base.
Account setup check-list
Here is the final check-list summarizing what you have learned and the steup that you should have completed following the 12 steps of account setup fundamentals.
1. Frontend integration is completed – the Initializer script and widgets are implemented on your website;
2. Backend integration is completed – invitations are being scheduled in the Invitations section;
3. Your invitations are nicely branded and preferably the texts are customized. You set up the Fixed reviews landing page on all landing pages in the Invitation setup section;
4. You chose the invitations delays and ratio of service vs product reviews (if service reviews are activated in your account);
5. You chose the reviews approval method and set up support email in the Notifications section;
6. You know how to manage the incoming reviews in the Reviews section.
If you can put a tick next to each of these steps, you are ready. 🤩
Of course, there is more. Make yourself at home in our Knowledge kingdom and if there is a question you cannot find an answer to in the articles it offers, reach out to our support team at email@example.com.
Enjoy the Lipscore adventure!